Responsible for working with end-users to resolve system problems and assist Talent Management, Human Resources and Benefits in developing solutions for new business requirements, developing process documentation, and training end-users. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists Talent Management, Human Resources and Benefits in developing solutions for new business requirements.
• Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists with testing of system changes, analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries, analyzing data and coordinating issue resolution efforts.
• Identifies and defines process improvement opportunities, developing product documentation for same.
• Assists with system design and configuration for system modifications.
• Trains end-users or internal clients regarding processes and system functionality.
• Responds to ad-hoc reporting requests.
• Provides support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results and/or process flaws.
• Monitoring scheduled processes and performing troubleshooting as necessary.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Job is performed in a typical office environment, but is subject to time pressures and constraints, and is often dependent on input from others.
• Occasional overtime may be required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS, or Human Resources related degrees is a plus).
Experience: Three years of experience in an HRIS or Business Systems Analyst role. Experience creating user training and process documentation, and conducting training.
Special Knowledge: Strong understanding of HR processes and data; of HRIS database concepts, structure, functions and processes. Experience with all phases of systems development life cycle.
Technical Skills: Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint skills required; Oracle Fusion HCM or EBS experience a plus, Taleo Enterprise Edition Recruiting or Transitions experience a plus.
Attributes: Must be a critical thinker and have strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess strong time management and organizational skills; Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced business environment, and be proactive and detail-oriented.
Other Qualifications: Ability to maintain confidential information.