Attorney Recruitment, Professional Legal Management
We have an opening for a full-time Legal Recruitment Assistant to join our dynamic team. The group functions on a local and firm-wide level, collaborating with other offices and other departments within the Firm. With guidance and a strong support system, our newest teammate will thrive in this challenging and rewarding environment.
The Legal Recruitment assistant will provide administrative support to the Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting and California Legal Recruitment Team to attract, recruit and hire highly qualified attorneys to meet the Firm’s needs.
• Assist the California Legal Recruitment Team with all aspects of lateral associate recruiting, the California summer program, and on-campus interviewing which includes event planning; processing candidate resumes; scheduling interviews; expense reimbursement; drafting letters and new hire processes;
• Assist Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting with aspects of partner recruiting which includes data entry; scheduling; reporting; market research and onboarding logistics; and
• Additional projects to support the Firm’s hiring goals, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree and one year experience performing administrative duties in a professional services environment. Corporate sales and/or customer service experience is a plus.
• Strong computer skills/proficiency in computer systems, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, comfort working with databases.
• All candidates must possess: attention to detail, initiative to own a project, the ability to work independently and as part of a team; superb organizational skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; professional and courteous demeanor; ability to interact effectively with all levels of firm personnel and a variety of external entities.
• Must be reliable; creative; able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential information.
• Wlling to travel and work overtime as needed.
From innovative startups to established Fortune 500 companies, Goodwin clients are at the forefront of some of the world’s most interesting inventions, groundbreaking developments and challenging legal disputes.
These companies are constantly striving to grow and evolve, developing cutting-edge technologies, closing significant mergers and acquisitions and prevailing in landmark cases. Our lawyers work side-by-side with clients throughout their entire lifecycle to ensure success at every step.
At Goodwin, lawyers and professional staff alike reach across practice areas and geographies to work together in a collaborative, collegial and entrepreneurial atmosphere.