The Ortiz Law Firm, a small immigration law office known for warm, honest, high-quality service, is seeking a bilingual (Spanish/English) attorney with previous immigration experience. The person in this position will carry a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
The attorney in this position must:
· Be able to work at the following of our Dallas/FTW locations: Garland
· Be fluent in both English and Spanish (reading and writing).
· Be able to provide excellent customer service to clients as well as to interview prospective clients.
· Be able to attend USCIS interviews & Immigration Court Hearings.
· Possess excellent time management skills, high ethical standards, legal writing skills, professional attitude and work well in a fast paced environment.
We are expanding and look forward to hiring the next member of our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Immigration law: 2 years minimum (Required)
Must have license to practice law in the United States (Required)
United States (Required)
Internal Number: 2020-A1
About The Ortiz Law Firm
The Ortiz Firm is a boutique immigration law firm serving the Dallas- Fort Worth and the Oklahoma City areas. The Ortiz Firm caters to both individual and business clients and offers a wide variety of immigration law services such investor visas, work visas, student visas, permanent residency through family and employment, removal proceedings, citizenship, WAVA, and U visas. The Ortiz Firm has grown from a one person-operation to a total of 7 attorneys with offices in Irving, TX; Fort Worth, TX; Garland, TX; and Oklahoma City, OK. Ortiz